The Bakken Museum inspires a passion for innovation by exploring the potential for science, technology, and the humanities to make the world a better place.
Transforming the next generation of ideas into medical innovations that change the world. Be a part of the story that has defined Minnesota for decades:
• 1,200 sq. ft. exhibit telling the story of Minnesota’s rise as a global leader in health and wellness innovations.
• Visitor reach of 500,000+
• Coming Fall 2019
• Lecture series exploring the impacts of health and wellness in people’s lives.
• Coming 2018
• K-12 field trip workshops
• Community Outreach programs
• Youth innovation program focus/mentorship