The Bakken Museum will reopen to the public for regular hours beginning Tuesday, January 12. The museum has carefully implemented health and safety measures to keep visitors and staff safe.
- All museum admission requires a reserved arrival time. Tickets can be purchased in advance here.
- Our HVAC system has been adjusted to increase the percentage of outdoor air throughout our facility.
- Handwashing and hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the museum.
- Face coverings are required for all guests over age two.
- High touched areas are being cleaned frequently.
- Room layouts have been altered to ensure social distancing.
- Anyone experiencing a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or any other known symptom of COVID-19, are asked not to visit the museum. We look forward to welcoming you at a later date.
COVID-19 GUIDELINES AND PREPAREDNESS
If you or your child have a fever, cough, shortness of breath or any other known symptom of COVID-19, please do not visit the museum. We hope you will visit on another day when you are well.