Using The Bakken Museum’s laser cutter and materials from our Makerspace, students will design and build custom fidget cubes. We will utilize rapid prototyping techniques to create a model using cardboard and then make a completed project out of wood. Students will learn to use design software to plan their fidget cube and make a 3-dimensional object using 2-dimensional materials.
HEALTH & SAFETY INFORMATION
- This program will be limited to 10 or fewer students working with 2 educators.
- At-home monitoring for symptoms of illness by campers and all museum staff will be required.
- Students and staff will be required to wear face masks.
- Handwashing and hand sanitizer stations will be available in every space.
- All activities have been modified to reduce contact between individuals.
- Room layouts will be altered, and markers will be placed to maintain social distancing
The Bakken Museum offers income-based scholarships to help provide access to its youth programs. Please visit the Youth Program Scholarships page for more information.
SUBSCRIBE TO HEAR ABOUT UPCOMING EDUCATION PROGRAMS!