It's time for innovation collaboration!
During the winter session of Inventors Club, students made light dominoes. Each customized domino works independently and interacts with the others to create a collaborative light display. At the end of the session, students had take-home innovation to continue to develop. Once students completed their initial task, they used their new knowledge to plan and build a unique project in the makerspace with mentorship from Bakken Educators.
We're doing our part to stop the spread of COVID-19. Our classes and education programs have been redesigned to reduce risk and minimize share materials. Class sizes are reduced, and students will work on their own projects, and masks are required of aspiring inventors and designers.
HEALTH & SAFETY INFORMATION
- This program will be limited to 8 or fewer students working with 2 educators.
- At-home monitoring for symptoms of illness by campers and all museum staff will be required.
- Students and staff will be required to wear face masks.
- Handwashing and hand sanitizer stations will be available in every space.
- All activities have been modified to reduce contact between individuals.
- Room layouts will be altered, and markers will be placed to maintain social distancing.
Subscribe to hear about upcoming programs!
- $225 per six-week session
- $203 for families with Household or Supporting Memberships
Class sizes are limited.
The Bakken offers income-based scholarships to help provide access to its youth programs. Please visit the Youth Program Scholarships page for more information.
Household and Supporting Members, please select sign in at the top right corner of the registration page to access your online account and receive your member discount. You will need to create an online account if you have not yet.