Spring Break Camp: Robot Petting Zoo
This spring break, dive deep into technology and learn coding, electronics, and design! Students will learn to use code to control lights, make sounds, and create motion. Each student will make a creature using the laser cutter in our makerspace, and use code to bring it to life and make it interactive.
DATES: April 6-9
TIME: 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
LOCATION: The Bakken Museum - 3537 Zenith Avenue South, Minneapolis, MN 55416
COST: $300, $270 for Household and Supporting Members.
GRADES: 3, 4, 5, 6
The Bakken offers income-based scholarships to help provide access to its youth programs. Please visit the Youth Program Scholarships page for more information.
HEALTH & SAFETY INFORMATION
- This program will be limited to 8 or fewer students working with 2 educators.
- At-home monitoring for symptoms of illness by campers and all museum staff will be required.
- Students and staff will be required to wear face masks.
- Handwashing and hand sanitizer stations will be available in every space.
- All activities have been modified to reduce contact between individuals.
- Room layouts will be altered, and markers will be placed to maintain social distancing.