Think it, make it, improve it, show it!
Camp Innovation at The Bakken Museum is a week-long summer program where students design and build their own in depth personal inventions. They will exercise their mental muscles with collaborative, team base problem solving challenges, learn new science tricks, and play games that require creativity and attention. Camps run from June through August and are designed for students entering grades 2 through 9.
Bakken museum members receive discounts on camp registration. BECOME A MEMBER.
Excited to get your camper into the workshop? You don't have to wait until summer - registration for MEA Break Camp is open now! LEARN MORE.
- Full Week: $380
- Three Day Weeks: $225
- Young Makers: $200
What to bring
- A nutritious and delicious lunch.
- A refillable water bottle.
- A snack (we will provide, a serving of popcorn or crackers, but if you have any allergies concerns or an especially hungry child, you might want to pack a snack).
- Comfortable clothes that can get dirty.
- Closed toed shoes (we work with some heavy, hot, or sharp items in the workshop). We strive to send kids home with as many toes as they came with.