The Bakken Museum offers many different ways to experience the historic mansion, garden, and grounds. We also welcome groups and offer two options for group experience: guided exhibit tours, and discounted rates for groups who wish to explore the museum on their own. Both guided tours and discounted group visits have guidelines and require reservations.
Inquire About a Tour
|Teens, Young Adults, Seniors||$11.00|
Combo Fridays! Take a Garden/House Tour starting at 1:00 p.m. for just $8.00 with Museum Admission.
Guided group tours are available seven days a week:
October - May
Mondays between 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Tuesdays through Fridays after 2:00 p.m.
June - September
Tuesdays through Fridays between 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Saturdays and Sundays by request
Exhibit, West Winds, & Garden Tours are available:
- By registration only with two-week advanced notice
- To groups of 10 or more participants
- With a single payment transaction for the entire group (participants cannot pay individually)
- Limited weekend availability
- Minimum fee - $130 dollars for adults, $110 for teens/seniors, $80 for children 12 and under
- Only Adult groups, senior groups, and homeschool groups of 30 or fewer participants on Mondays between 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Groups of ten or more are eligible for discounted admission for their self-guided museum visit. Group rates are only available with a reservation. Please call the Visitor Services Desk at (612) 926-3878. We will arrange a visit during off-peak hours to ensure the best museum experience for your group.
Group Discount Policy
To receive discounted admission, your group must:
- Have ten or more paying guests (children under 4 are free).
- Contact Visitor Services by phone at least 24 hours in advance (612-926-3878 ext 0).
- Pay together in one payment on the day of your visit.
Regular Admission Group Rate Adults $10.00 $9.00 Teens, Young Adults, Seniors $8.00 $7.00 Children $5.00 $5.00